Friday, March 9, 2012

So, I'm going there this weekend for the first time in about 4 years? Anyways, I want to bring a (water proof) camera there, and bring it up to the rides, but I don't know if they'll let me, so anyone know the answer to that one?

Oh and, food and drinks. What type of food and drinks are we allowed to bring in there? At the website, there's no information :(

I prefer if you answer it from personal experience or you know for sure. I don't really like, "I think.." or "most likely..." or "maybe..." Straight answers are better.

Thanks :)|||I know for sure they won't let you take the camera on any of the slides for safety reasons, but I have used one in the wave pool, lazy river, and general play areas. You are not really allowed to bring any outside food into the park at all, but we always bring a backpack with towels and extra clothes and just stuff a water bottle, a sandwich and some snacks (nuts, fruit snacks, candy, pretzels, fruit, etc.) in there too. No one has ever given us a hard time at security when they check the bags, just be sure nothing is in a glass container. Have a great time :D

火车采集器
  • dickey s bbq
  • superchips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment