Friday, February 24, 2012

I can't exactly pack for anything...so help me with a list or something...|||Your best bet first off is to try to go to a fast food restaurant or get a coke can to get a park discount to save you some money.

Next you should bring a bunch of quarters; they have lockers there to put your stuff but I believe that it only takes quarters and it costs like $1.50.

General stuff you can bring are towels (both for the park and the car), a change of clothes, suntan lotion, and especially money b/c theme park prices aren't necessarily the cheapest in terms of food or drink.

Have fun!|||Never been to Hurricane Harbor, but here are some suggestions:
- extra clothes
- always bring more money than you think you'll need and store it somewhere where people won't peek into real quick
- other things like that...

I know those were some obvious suggestions, but I'm not a real waterpark person and I don't usually go to them...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment