Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have a Six Flag Ticket that I received from school for perfect attendance and I was wondering if I could use that at Hurricane Harbor instead of Six Flags.|||It will tell you on your ticket what amusement parks it is good for. For instance the one i have says specifically that it is only good for the six flags over georgia and not good for six flags white water park..

Good luck I hope you get to go otherwise!!|||maybe. call them and check but i doubt it|||Nope, their two different tickets. You should go to Six Flags you can go on rides that have water parts. |||If its for Six Flags Great American in IL, Yes, Hurricane Harbor is free with admission into Six Flags. The enterance into Hurricane Harbor is within the Six Flags ground. :) |||If it's Hurricane Harbor in Jackson, NJ, then no, I'm pretty sure you can't. Try sixflags.com, check there and make sure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment