Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ok so my friend to me and my cousins to raging water for the day and i have some free stuff to hurricane harbor so i wanna take them but i dont want them all saying this was boring raging waters was way more fun i shouldnt have came so i was wondering which you like better so maybe they might like it to remember we are all 13 years old. Thanks for the help! Oh also im talking about the ones in the Los Angeles area! Thanks!!!|||i only been to raging waters once...but i had fun that whole day. i didnt go on every ride only because i dont know how to swim but the rides i did go on where fun...i havent been to hurricane harbor but i have seen the rides online and they dont look that fun (at least to me they dont) and also my friend told me when she went she didnt have as much fun.

hope this helps and have fun

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment