Friday, February 3, 2012

I am going to Hurricane Harbor on Tuesday and I am wondering, what can you wear? Can you wear a shirt if you are a guy? My first time going, with my friends, and I do not want to take my shirt off. Please help me or at least tell me a way to lose excess body fat in about three-four days.|||You cannot lose excess body fat in only three to four days in a healthy manner. You also will not be allowed to wear a shirt at Hurricane Harbor unless it's a surf shirt made out of swimsuit material.

The dress code for Hurricane Harbor is very very specific. Girls can wear one piece bathing suits or bikini's (which I don't recommend because they can fly up on the body slides) and guys can wear swim shorts that are above the knees only. No one can wear pants, denim, or cut offs of any kind. Shirts may not be worn on any of the slides, all though they will allow you to wear a shirt in pools and lazy rivers at some locations. Additionally, your swimwear must be free of zippers, buttons, snaps, and all other types of plastic and metal ornamentation.|||Wear a wetsuit if you dont want to take your shirt off.|||undergarments

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment