Friday, February 17, 2012

I am going tomorrow and I haven't been in about 12 years and I was really young. I remember wearing water shoes but I had to take them off because I couldn't swim with them on. I don't actually remember if the ground was hot or if it was someone asking me if it was hot... so if anyone has any advice on if I should go barefoot or get some type of water shoes, that would be great! Thanks in advance!!
P.S. This is the Hurricane Habor in Arlington, Texas and I don't live that far from there and I am always walking outside barefoot, that doesn't bother me. I was just worried about having my feet burned...... I believe tomorrows forecast is supposed to be somewhere in the high 90s and low 100s.|||i dont wear shoes or anything. but yea it gets really hot in texas durin the summer and the weathers been pretty hot lately.... so i dunno its up to you, i wouldnt wear one cause im a guy and im cool. but i guess it doesnt hurt if you dont want any blisters. im goin tomorrow also. meet me in the lazy river. ill be wearing swimming trunks|||get some water shoes or your feet will burn, but expect to take them off before riding body slides.|||If you can walk around outdoors and not get burned around your place, you'll probably be fine at Hurricane Harbor too. But just in case take some flipflops or something along; certain kinds of pavement will be much hotter than others so being able to walk in your own neighborhood is no absolute *guarantee* you'll be fine in another place with the same air temperature.|||Bring some flip-flops. You can slip them on your arms when you get on a slide. Your feet will hurt like crazy if you don't bring anything to wear.Trust me....I learned the hard way! Have fun!!!! =)|||go barefoot,if you go barefoot a lot it wont hurt you

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment