Friday, February 17, 2012

I am planning to go to hurricane harbor. However, I do not know swimming, though I am quite comfortable with water. My height is 5-5 (162cm). Are there specific rides that I should avoid? Thanks|||I am one like you .. comfortable with water, but don't know to swim ...

Last year we went to the water park ... Had a swell time. Most of the rides or tunnels etc. end up in rather shallow water. Also, you can wear a life jacket that can keep you afloat. Thus you will be fine.

Wave pool and river, especially one at Schlitterbahn is fantastic. You will be perfectly fine in any wave pool. Really, really safe and enjoyable. Keep yourself on the tube ... put yourself in the center of the tube and hang on as I did and you will be fine ...

You will know what to avoid ... besides when in doubt don;t depend on anyone else's advice. Speak to the attendant at the park and they will recommend the best course .. avoid or not.

Have fun,|||Id say youd be alright, just stay out of the wave pool.... nothing there will be so aggresive that a good dog paddling wont get you out of it.|||I don't think it would be a good idea to go in the wave pool, but you can safely go in everything else. There are lifeguards there to help if you get in trouble. Enjoy|||No, you'll be fine even if you don't know how to swim, as long as your not water phobic or anything. Nothing there is dangerous so it will be okay. good luck tho :)|||Stay out of the wave pool. Parts of it are deeper than you are tall. I think some of the rides empty into pools that are deeper than you are tall so check with the attendants to be sure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment