Friday, February 3, 2012

I am thinking about going tomorrow to six flags, but the water park (Hurricane Harbor) I was thinking about wearing like a tank top with some capris. I don't wear any bathing suits and no shorts (religious reasons)

Do you think there are restrictions about not wearing a bathing suit to these water rides?|||I know at most water parks I have gone to, you have to wear a bathing suit. At least for the water slides and things. If you're not sure, call them up.

Their number is (732) 928-1821. Ask them if you have to wear a bathing suit. If they say yes, explain your religious reasons and see if they can give you any suggestions.

Could you wear like a bodysuit bathing suit? One that covers you down to your knees or whatever?|||Yes, I think bathing suits are required for safety reasons|||yes there is restriction there .
bathing suit is a must

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment