Friday, February 3, 2012

I broke my foot yesterday at hurricane harbor. I tripped over a fence. I went to the first aid station and they said it was probably just hurt and to stay off of it. So I did but it just kept gettng worse. So I went back and they put a piece of medical tape on it. But when I got home it kept swelling and turining blue. So i went and it is broke. Will six flaggs pay for my medical expenses?|||If the fence was secure and not in a place it should not have been then most likely no. It would just be classified as your negligence. If the fence was out of place or loose and caused the accident then they may have to but they will have very good attorney's to keep from doing so. Therefore if you feel they are in the wrong truly then you can call the headquarters and see what they say. If they still say now and you believe you are in the right then get an attorney who will not take your money unless you win the case and then you can go for it.|||How does one trip over a fence? I'm going to assume that you were goofing off with your friends, therefore no they won't, nor should they.

火车采集器
  • spongebob games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment