Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a bathing suit and I want to wear some cotton drawstring shorts over it, but I'm not sure what exactly they allow you to wear on the water rides. Their site doesn't really give any examples of what can be worn. Most people like to wear their bathing suit and something over it....

I would appreciate any help! Thanks!|||If it doesn't say anything on the site then you probably can wear anything you want :)|||The only things that are restricted is shorts that have buttons, rivets or zippers. And on some of the slides they don't allow shirts. They recommend that your wear swim attire so that it doesn't damage the slides or tubes.

I was there last week and I wore a pair of athletic shorts over my bikini, I was allowed on all the rides.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment