Friday, February 17, 2012

I have never been to SFHH, but i know that there are lockers at the front like SFMM. I would like to bring with me a water-proof bag to put my cell phone, camera, and wallet with me. When i go on the rides do i have to carry my bag with me on the ride or is there a place where i put it and after the ride i can grab it and go? like a machine that carries my stuff down as i go down?|||best thing to do is have a friend be the DH. The designated holder holds all the items while at the water park.This person usually isnt a fan of water slides and the park but loves to just catch up on their tan. If you dont have a DH you can always leave the money and phone in the car until you need it.

plan ahead, wear sunscreen, have alot of fun|||I don't remember Hurricane Harbor too well, it has been ages since I've been there but at most theme parks there are lockers at the beginning of the rides where you can store your stuff until the end of the ride...
Like I said, not too sure about Hurricane Harbor, I haven't been there in about 12 years or so! But you won't really need your cell phone will you? I mean you will be so busy on rides and having fun who are you gonna call? And they make water proof holder necklace type things that you can put your money in and wear around your neck so you really don't need your wallet, just get a bunch of cash out of the bank ahead of time.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment