Monday, February 6, 2012

I just don't want my top or bottoms to fly off when i get on a water slide, it's happened before!|||I just went this summer and and on some of the rides they make you take the tank or shirt off which sucks because guys will hang out at the bottom of the ride to wait for your bikini top to pop up.|||You should be okay to wearing your tank top... I don't see why it would be a problem... :)|||It'll be fun wen u'r boobs bouncy bouncy in d water .wow.belive me.ur gonna love it.nd d same wit ur butts!!
n if ur tops or bottoms cumm of it'll b worth a cummm!!!|||It depends on your breast and how you feel about them. They are honestly going to shake wiggle and jiggle on the rides. Does that bother you when guys are watching them? If it does wear the bathing suit top and the tank top over it.

火车采集器
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment