Friday, February 17, 2012

I need the pros and cons

I'm talking about the one in New Jersey


About me:

I do like water but I really want to ride King Di Ka

Also, Im only going for one day with my family and a few friends..so no season pass =(|||Hmm...well honestly I avoid waterparks just because I'm a thrill ride enthusiast (I guess a DRY thrill ride enthusiast lol). I think you'll have more fun at Great Adventure because besides Kingda Ka you can go on El Toro and Nitro - I would ride those 3 coasters all day. Plus you have all of the other coasters and some flat rides. Lately the weather has been pretty cool, so if you are going within a few days, then I think it would honestly be a little too cool for water rides. You can also get wet at Great Adventure - I've been on the Congo Rapids ride, it is pretty fun and you can get really wet on it! They also have a log flume ride at Great Adventure (and there are plenty of mist-makers throughout the park - even the rollercoaster Bizarro has mist) - so you can get wet in the "dry" park (Great Adventure) if you really would like to get wet! I think you should ride Kingda Ka while it's actually running (...haha).
PS. Also, at one of the Dolphin Shows (the one where it shows you how they care for the animals and train them), they ask for volunteers and you can get severely soaked with water! - that's another thing you'll miss at Hurricane Harbor - the animal shows (tiger and dolphins) if you are into that.
Plus Great Adventure has longer park hours.

I realize my answer is a little biased b/c I would much prefer coasters and dry rides to water rides, but if you go to Great Adventure you can go on Kingda Ka, all of the other great coasters/rides, and even some water rides if it's warm enough to get wet (without having to change out of a swimsuit).
Have fun!!! :-D|||Water parks I could take or leave just because of the hassle of going in, having to buy a locker for your clothes, changing, and then going to and from your locker to get money for food, since you wouldn't want to get your wallet wet.

Choose Six Flags, since most people would rather be dry than wet.|||if its a super hot day go to hurricane harbor. also, great adventure has congo rapids, a water ride, so if you want to get wet but want roller coasters go to great adventures. kingda ka is a really fun ride go on that first cause the lines fills up fast

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment