Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i really wanna ride it it looks funn! but i a weird swimmer so i freak in deep water... wat are some rides that are 2 deep for my tatse? ( abt 6ft and under) myb 9 maayybbee|||Normally no water slides have deep water at the end of them, its normally shallow like 2 ft. But you could always ask the workers there.|||dont go to hurracane harbor. look at the reviews online first. i was planning to go there untill i saw those reviews. thse r 2:

I went to Hurricane Harbor twice already this year and both times someone has stolen anything left on my chair. The first time it was my tube and I saw him do it from a distance. When I told the life guards about it, they tried to get him out of the water, but he didn't go and lied and said his cousin rented it for him. A worker took me to get another one, but never reprimanded or kicked out the thief. The second time, towels, shoes, and personal floatation devices were all taken. When I reported it, all they could say was that there was nothing they could do. They said that everything should be locked up at all times. The lockers are expensive, so that is what they want you to do. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY FOLKS and even if the theifs are pointed out, they will do nothing!!!

I just love adrenaline and parks.
This water-park is big and full of very exciting water-slides and pools, but in my opinion there is not a very good organization about tubes, life-vests and towels.
You have to bring your own towel because there is no one available, in other water-parks I have been before in which there are plenty of towel.
There are tubes for the rides, but if you want to take a rest in a round river, you have to rent your own tube, and after you have paid for it, you can not lose it o leave it in a storage place. you can return it but if you want to use it again, you need to re-rent it.
I went to the park by myself, and most of the rides were for 2 o 4 people; and you have to look for partners otherwise they don麓t let you go down. There is no one who help you to find a partner, so if you are kind of shine, you are lost.

in other words,: dont go

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment