Friday, February 3, 2012

I was planning on going to Six Flags' Hurricane Harbor in Arlington, Texas but I wasn't sure if they let us bring our own coolers with food and drinks. A few places let us bring our own stuff, but I wasn't sure about Hurricane Harbor. Anyone Know??|||You can only take food or beverages with you in a SMALL lunch bag style cooler IF you have a medical disorder that requires it and have proof of such. I have taken small lunch bag coolers into SF over GA before because I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and I must have some type of snack or emergency treatment with me. I always carry a medic alert and my insulin pump makes my diabetes pretty obvious.

Other than that, no. You would have to leave the cooler in the car and use the picnic facilities that are usually out in the parking lot. Since bags are inspected, you would not be able to get the cooler inside the park.

EMT|||No you can't take your own food or beverages into Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Arlington. They do allow you to eat outside food and beverages at the picnic areas outside however.

From the web site:
"No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into Hurricane Harbor. However, we do offer picnic areas just outside the park which are available for your party to eat outside food. Exceptions are made for Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact Park Security or Guest Relations when they arrive at the Park for approval to bring in special dietary foods. The special dietary food containers will be marked and dated to clearly show that they have been approved for entry into the park."

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment