Friday, February 17, 2012

If you're going to go to Great America on a hot day, you might as well wear your bathing suit under your clothes, since Huricane Harbor is free with admission to Great America. It's alright, has lots of slides and has that new ride... but I havn't been there since last summer. You could easily spend about half a day to a whole day depending on what you like. If you plan on going just for the water park though, make sure to get to the park early, since they sometimes cut off entrace due to capacity limit; especially on hot days.|||It is worth going, but be prepared to stand in line VERY Early if you want to get in. My kids and I loved it.|||my sister went and she thought it was awesome.|||personally I go to Great America for the roller coasters, and I like that Hurricane Harbor lures away some of those who would otherwise make the line long.

If I wanted water park I'd go to Wisconsin Dells.|||10000000000000000000000000000

火车采集器
  • harry potter games online
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment