Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm a diabetic and making a trip to Hurricane Harbor.
I'm also using a pump which is not water proof.
Any ideas where I could leave my pump while I'm on the ride and then have it back other than the lockers?
I can't leave it off for long periods of time.|||If you have a friend or family member who is too chicken to ride a ride, then have them watch over it.|||Call there and ask, if you can leave it at certain areas, that they can designate to you. The thing is the liability if it gets lost while your on the ride though...........and the entrance is not always at the exit, but I would call and ask what they could work out with you on that. Id call your Dr and ask how he feels about it............like keeping the area covered and sterile since your going into public water.
I hope you get it worked out

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment