Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm in Texas and i want to decide which is better. Please help!|||if its like the one in Gurnee(Great America)
they are together|||It's hard to give an answer on which theme park is better, because it depends on what you like and do not like when it comes to rides.

For me for instance, I don't like roller coasters that go upside down, those where your feet dangle, or ones that shoot straight up and down. I also do not like drop rides or rides that have a lot of swaying. Because of this, when it comes to Six Flags Amusement Park in Texas, there are only a few rides that I would ride. For me, the best park for me is Hurricane Harbor, because Six Flags is definitely all about the thrills and roller coasters.

If you like roller coasters, drop rides, and other thrill rides, then Six Flags Amusement Park is the better choice for you. It really depends on what you enjoy!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment