Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm not the best swimmer so I'm wondering how deep the water usually is.|||Depends on which location. The one by where I live (not sharing that information) is like a beach (the wave pool) it goes from 0 feet to about 12 feet but nobody is allowed that far I don't think|||The water in the pools and the water slide run out pools is usually 3 to 3 1/2 feet deep. The wave pool at the HH next to magic mountain goes to 8 feet deep. But that is the end right up against the back of the pool. You can't get that far. The furthest you can get out is like 6 or 7 feet deep.

I never heard of a water park with a pool 12 feet deep. That is not needed unless people are diving in the pool or dropping from a height equivalent to a 3 meter diving board.

They have lifejackets for weaker swimmers. The wave pools always start out at 0 feet and gradually get deeper. Just stay in the shallow.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment