Friday, February 3, 2012

i'm not sure what to wear, when i was a kid i would just wear a bathing suit. but what would be appropriate for a guy around 30 to wear? would it be inappropriate to walk around without a shirt on? is 30 too old to go to a park like hurricane harbor?|||Wear the same thing you would wear to the beach. And no it is not inappropriate for a 30 year old to go to a water park.|||Nope. That's not too old! I'm 74 and still enjoy water parks! L.O.L. Watching those kids run around all wet really excites me.|||Unless you're over 300 pounds i think you're fine. It doesn't matter what your age is, i see 60 year old guys do it all the time!|||First, wear your trunks and a t-shirt, it'll protect your back for when you're around walking/eating. As for the age thing, I say age is not a factor to do the things you consider fun. If you like water parks, then it doesn't matter if you're 60 (well, as long as you take the necessary precautions). I'm 40 and I go to waterparks and rollercoaster parks whenever I feel like it.|||you can buy special hooded Mack's from most theme parks they usually cost around 5 pound.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment