Friday, February 3, 2012

My family and I are trying to go to a waterpark this weekend and can't decide which one is worth going to. They are both pretty much in the same price range so if anyone has suggestions please let me know. I've been to splish splash before but never to hurricane harbor and I want to make sure we have a fun weekend.|||Six Flags Hurricane Harbor offers you 13 slides, including the new Tornado along with a children's play area, and wave pool. Splish Splash Long Island offers you 16 slides, a bird show, and other attractions to keep you entertained. In terms of "themed slides" Splish Splash definitely has more to offer. In terms of thrills, Splish Splash has more to offer. In terms of family slides that the whole family can enjoy together Hurricane Harbor has more to offer. In terms of experiences outside of slides such as shows and other entertainment Splish Splash has more to offer.

In my opinion, Splish Splash is the better water park, but it really depends on what you are looking for!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment