Monday, February 6, 2012

My teenage children are going on a day trip to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in NJ. Their tickets are already paid for, but I need to send them with cash for meals, lockers, etc. They will be there for a full day. I don't know what the prices there are like. How much cash should I give each of them?|||Hi!
Now i've havnt been to the six flags in NJ but I have in Texas.. If your kids go for a full day Your probably thinking about 2 meals plus snacks and lockers. Now unless they want to go to a gift shop and buy tons of toys and things like that. each meal will probably cost about 10 dollars each and then a few bucks for the lockers and a little extra for snacks. so you should probably send them with 40 dollars each. 50 if u wanna be really safe to make sure they dont run out.

I hope that helps. That is how much I usually take to the place and I usually have a bit extra if i dont go buying all the stuf in the gift shop. Hope they have fun!|||The food prices there are pretty high, you should give each about 15$|||I would send the with about $50 each. They are going to spend about $20 to $25 on food and drinks. Locker rentals range from $8 to $12 dollars. I would encourage them to take advantage of the playmoney program that they have there. This is a great service that they offer at the park where they put your money on a wristband. They scan the band at any food stand or merchandise location (I'm not sure if they can pay for lockers with it.) But this is a great way for the kids to enjoy the park and they won't have to worry about running back and forth to a locker or worry about losing there money. At the end of the day they can cash out their wristband at the Guest Relations Office and get back what ever they did not spend! It's a really great service :) I hope the kids have a great trip to the park!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment