Thursday, February 9, 2012

Okay well me and my family are going out of town tomorrow. We get to go to any kind of theme/amusement park l want. l'm stuck between six flags, hurricane harbor and sea world.

l want to go somewhere where l can get wet(you already probably noticed that)

l love hurricane harbor because of the fun rides and the wave pool. l also love sea world because l'm like in love with marine life(especially sharks!) you can feed dolphins and there are amazing shows!


l really can't pick! Where would you go and why?|||Simple...

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor

Its the Best!|||The Six Flags I go to they have Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. But you want to get wet so I pick Sea World!!!
<MeMe>|||Sounds like you would really enjoy Sea World. I would choose Six flags myself.|||6 flags.. they have the best rides.. and its really funn.
<333

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment