Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This is my first time going to Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags but I've been to the park itself a couple of times during spring break when Hurricane Harbor was closed. What should I expect at Hurricane Harbor besides just a bunch of water? Anything really exciting and too good to miss out on? And are there any places to change/places where I can keep my valuables as I don't want to bring my phone in the water....?|||I was there a couple of weeks ago. Buy your tickets online, they are $19.99 a person right now. There are tons of lockers you rent for your valuables. The small ones are $12 and they give you a wrist band that opens it. We got there when it opened and there was hardly anyone in line for the rides.

I was not all that impressed with the rides there. Some of the slides were fun but not all. There are 3 big white ones you can see from the highway (sorry don't know the name). We rode the middle one and I swear my whole body came off the slide for a second or too and that was really scary. Everyone else I talked to said that happened to them too. We also rode the one with the yellow raft that is for 3 people. It was sorta like the bobsled at six flags but with water. It was fun until the end when we stopped and my head slammed into the back of the person in front of me. Also the wave pool knocked me around alot when we got closer to the deep end. I had tons of bruises after that day!!|||I went there, and i thought the best rides were probably :the Black Hole, the Sea Wolf, Shotgun Falls, the Blue Raider, and Der Stuka.


The cool thing is you're allowed to bring your own innertubes so you don't have to rent them. But you'll get your money robbed through general admission ($25), parking ($10), and the food (very high prices i recommend you bring a cooler).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment