Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What am I gonna do with my wallet? Leave it at a table. Can I bring a life jacket for my 4 year old? Do I need to? Can I bring my own air floats or do I have to rent theirs?|||You will more than likely be able to bring a bottle of water into the park, but snacks won't be permitted.

It would be best to rent a locker for all of your things; you should leave your wallet in there. If you want to still carry around money, get swim shorts that have a zippered pocket and keep some cash in there. Don't worry about the wet money--water park employees are used to getting soggy bills.

You don't need to bring a life jacket; the park will have some on hand and they are free to use while you're there. However, you will NOT be allowed to bring in your own tube/raft/any pool toys or inflatable things. The good news is that nearly all parks will let you use their innertubes with no charge for the attractions that require them.

火车采集器
  • dean and deluca
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment