Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm going there next wednesday. but im scared to death to go on black snake summit and tornado. For those of you that have been to hurricane harbor LA an gone on tornado and black snake summit... can u give me a good review and description of those two rides or slides.|||I have been on tornado, it is really fun.
It's really no big deal, I'm scared of heights and I still went on.
At the beginning you grab a special raft and you can watch people go in the funnel while you wait in line on the stairs. After the stairs, you get into the water on the raft and the helper pushes you and you go down a little drop that puts you into the funnel. You go back and forth on the different sides of the funnel until you finally go through the bottom into a pool. It's really not bad.

I personally am not sure which ride Blake Snake Summit is, but I'm thinking it's one of the black tall ones. They always have little kids coming down, so I'm sure you will be fine. And if all else fails and you get too scared, there's plenty of other things to do.

MY ADVICE: Make sure you go on Bamboo Racers and the Family Ride!!!!! :)
Have a blast, I'm sure you will.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment