Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ok I am a 13 year old girl and I will be going to Hurricane Harbor on friday with a couple of my friends, I am planning on bringing a little backpack including: phone, money, towel, brush, detangling spray, hair ties, bobby pins, I think that's it, where would I keep the bag? would my friends get annoyed of me if i got a locker and kept having to go back to get something from it? how much money should I bring not including admission fees?|||I would bring about $100. I think a locker is you best bet to keep things safe. You probably won't have to go back too much.|||I would bring about $200 or $300, because... DROPS can make you feel hungry after all those screaming and your stomach turning upside down... You'll get REALLY hungry!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment