Saturday, March 3, 2012

for my birthday I want to do something fun and active, but NOT clubbing or something like that. (I'm in university).
I'm thinking between six flags magic mountain, Knot's berry farm or six flags Hurricane Harbor, (for those who don't know the first 2 are attraction parks with scary rides http://www.sixflags.com/magicMountain/ri鈥?/a> and the last one is water park with rides)
I will invite my friends but they have to pay for themselves (about 25-30 $, around 15 people) but some of my friends are scared of the rides, and I'm not sure if some would like the water park...
or should we just go to bowling.... ? get pizza and bowl have fun...? (it's cheaper but less fun..)

advice??
P.s. I live in LA so it's really hot... (my birthday is end of may)|||Six Flags.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment