Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So my birthday is coming up and I decided I could do something everybody likes; an amusement park! ( I am inviting friends)
I need to make a decision between those two. And I just cannot figure it out.

I hope you guys can help me ;)|||If it's a hot summer day, then you may as well do Hurricane Harbor. Remember that it's a water park, and it has only water slides, pools, etc so it's a bathing suit kind of place for the day, and there's nothing to do outside of getting wet. It's perfect for a hot summer day, and little kids, tweens, teens, and adults have plenty to do to keep them busy at the park. If everyone is a good swimmer, and you are okay with some "wet fun" then go with Hurricane Harbor".

If you can stand the big crowds, and most of your friends, and you are into roller coasters, then go with Magic Mountain. Magic Mountain is definately an amusement park, with rides, shows, etc, whereas Hurricane Harbor is a waterpark, with again, only wet and water based things to do. Remember that both places will be crowded since it's summer, so do what most fits your interests.|||If it's hot, I highly recommend Hurricane Harbor. If you're going to stand in line for forever, you might as well have something to cool you off afterwards.

If not so, I'd go with Magic Mountain, there's more rides to go on.|||No questions asked.......

Magic Mountain, 2 hands up.

Now where the heck is Hurricane Harbor?

...And I'm from (weird weather) California also. lol
San Jose, Calif.|||magic mountain|||steverZ, magic mountain and hurricane harbor are connected.

i know it might not be possible, but do both! i've been to both and i liked hurricane harbor better, but i was still kinda afraid of roller coasters so that might explain not liking magic mountain as much. both parks have plenty of rides and easily fill up a day each.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment