Friday, March 9, 2012

ok so im 20 and my dads ganna buy me and my lil bro (11) season passes to go there. thing is, i dont mind going but im not to happy bout my arms, there pretty skinny...i used to work out since mid feb but stopped cuz i really needed to focus on college work. anyways, i got a 6 pack, dk if that helps....

i guess my question really is: whats the best/fast way to increase in the arm area as well as get a tan b4 i go..you could say i got a farmers tan..it stops halfway up my arm and my neck...so if i just sit in the sun for like 30 min a day would it help?

he plans on buying the season pass bout this mid month|||Start lifting weights, anything that's heavy enough to strain your arms, use sunblock on the areas of your body that already have enough "color" while your sun bathing for everyday for at least 30 mins. Enjoy, write back if you get some hotties!|||your suggestions sound good but beware not to burn!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment