Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going to huricane harbor tomorrow and idk what to do with my phne i cnt get a locker or leave it in the car cuz i need my phone to know when our ride hme is on the way and what time it is and there.s only 2 of us gng so theres no one to hold it. What can i do|||well i work at the park and at mine, we have lockers available for 14 dollars :(
You can ask guest relations and if all else fails make a huge hassle of it and they may hold on to it for you. But yeah if they don't have lockers you may be out of luck.

I def wouldn't leave it on a chair, another idea is to have someone hold your stuff while you ride and alternate but that obviously has its drawbacks as well. I would probably get a locker and have the person responsible for picking you up to have them text you. I think Guest relations will tell you the same thing.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment