Saturday, March 3, 2012

My friends and I are going soon. Well, anyways, I'm not much of a ride person, but we are going to the Hurricane Harbor in NJ. I guess I'm kind if "mild" when it comes to rides. I've been on some water slides before, and I loved them, but I guess I wouldn't call them monsters.
*So, I want some reviews of this Hurricane Harbor park, and do you think a person like me who can't handle roller coasters can brave out these rides?*
I personally believe I can handle these rides. But I don't want to come off the rides freaking out about how scary it was.|||yes u will love all the rides and theres nothing scary about any of them either, so its cake and have fun.|||my sis went and she thought it was cool except one ride when she yelled S*** ! but yea its cool!!!|||http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevie鈥?/a>

heerree rebbs. umm yeah it doesnt sound too good. :/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment