Friday, March 9, 2012

mucho appreciated.|||Have you looked in the Entertainment Saversguide book? I bought my membership off eBay...Entertainment book has online membership now and it includes all off the premium discounts that are in the Entertainment Book Nationwide and in Canada...I found it for 30 bucks and it was well worth it. I was surprised when I was able to reprint the discounts I wanted and not just have a select number of them like the book. The good thing is that your membership doesnt expire for one year from the date you purchase it. It was like I bought EVERY Entertainment book nationwide for the price of 1. They have 10 more memberships up for auction the address is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320270689249|||there is a buy one adult, get one child free coupon at themeparkcodes.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment