Friday, March 9, 2012

I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW BECAUSE ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING ON A LITTLE VACATION|||i would definately have to say hurricane harbor . my friends and i always have uh blast there . you should try going there trust me you'll have fun . and get super wet lol .|||I haven't been to Camelback, but from all my friends that been to both claim Camelback is better, but they are all good, but me personally favors Dorney Park over the two for now, until I get the chance to go to Camelback. I am told the sight there is awesome. I may never want to go back to the others. Give it a try, if you haven't, because I going to all of them this summer.|||camelback waterpark in allentown? that place is real fun theres about 7 waterslides and the wave pool is the best i think. and hurricane harbor i never went to.|||I would definetly have to say hurricane harbor. I and relatives have had experience with both and hurricane harbor is much better.
I hope this helps bro,
Daniel

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment