Friday, March 9, 2012

Whats great about it? What are the best rides? Are the Majority of the people Fat,Skinny,etc....? Food Prices? Best Place to eat? Should I even eat there? Is it crowded on Sundays? What day is less packed? I just want some information I cant get off the website. Please and Thank you for you opinions and facts.|||I love that place I used to go a lot when I was younger. There are a lot of families and it gets crowded because its summer and hot. There are all kinds of people fat and not....don't know why you need to know that though. There are loads of diff rent slides some are black tubes that don't let light in and some are blue that do and some are not even tubes. My favorite rides though are the ones where you are with a group and go down in a raft.

火车采集器
  • sea ray
  • vocelli
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment