Saturday, March 3, 2012

there is kinda a big problem with me and water. i exactly dont know how to swim over my height. im 5" feet. and i panic if my feet dont touch the ground when in water, im in choir and were taking a field trip to hurricane harbor after our choir competition. im going on may 8th and im kinda scared i might drown, i was wondering if any of you guys know if im gonna be ok with all the rides water height. the deadline is very close and i need help. any suggestions would be great. thnx (:|||Six Flags, (and Hurricane Harbor in particular), have well trained waterfront staff who are always on the lookout for people in in the water who are having trouble. Many of the water rides are slides with a shallow landing pool at the bottom. The water is usually less than 3 feet deep with at least one lifeguard there to help you to the exit if needed. My child is 4 feet tall and can easily touch ground all throughout the lazy river and there at lifeguards everywhere along the way. I can't remember the name of the wave pool, but you may want to avoid it because it is the deepest pool in the park. It resembles the beach waves and starts out shallow and gradually gets deep enough to be over my head and I am 5'9''. It may fun to sit where the waves hit the "shore" though. Also the wave pool has the more lifeguards than all of the other attractions. Go, get wet, have fun! I'm sure you will do fine because there is something for everyone there.|||Go on the kiddie rides at first that have to do with water and then youll be all like (I can do better than this!) And fix it by moving up. Alsoooo, you can just go for it and make your friends sign a contract or something that says something like if you refuse to go, they can hit you or something like you owe them 20 bucks or something. Once you go on one and find that you didn't die, you'll have more fun I promise(:
--Pixie

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment