Friday, March 9, 2012

I was just at Six Flags St. Louis yesterday with my sister (it was amazing by the way) we just did roller coasters though. Next week we're going back to do the water rides, and my little cousin is coming with us. She's concerned about the water depth, because she's not a very good swimmer. I tried to assure her that there was nothing to worry about, but she's still a little worried so I want to make sure she's fine with going. She's 11 but she's tall for her age, almost as tall as me and I'm 5'8. Are there any water rides that are deeper and that she should stay away from? Thanks for the help!|||You've got nothing to worry about. However, if she's not a good swimmer, and the lifeguards see this (there are lifeguards at the bottom of each slide to help people out of the water) they may ask her to wear a life jacket on the slides. As far as the pools being really deep, most are pretty shallow, and if she has trouble "swimming out" of the pool, a lifeguard will be more than happy to assist her.|||None of them are deep,
the water rides are 4ft and less mostly 3ft i think.
but there are life guards at every ride section and area.
nothing to worry about =)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment