Friday, March 9, 2012

well this summer I thought it would be SO cool if me and my friend went to work at the same place. Since were on the high school swim team I thought "lifeguards" so we applied online (he applied a week earlier) and he just got an E-mail saying he got the job, but he didn't go in for an interview. so should I??

P.S I don't have a lifeguards license but he said I could get one easy in about a week or so.|||For sure I don't know what job doesn't need an interview, so go.|||Absolutely!
They probably want to see more since they are probably getting a lot of other people wanted this job
so go with a big smile and make the best out of this opportunity|||You want the job dont you ? Go tot he interview|||YEA|||Go with someone just in case.Or go with him (ur friend)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment