Saturday, March 3, 2012

So I really would like to be a lifeguard at Hurricane Harbor this summer. I am 16 so I an old enough to be one. But what I wont to know is about the training camp there. How hard is it really? And does HH pay for it(the training and CPR)?
So I know that you have to swim during the testing, but how long to you actually have?
I really what this to be answered by people who have worked at HH/are working at HH / or have just gotten the job there. The most up to date info would be fantastic.
Thanks=)|||Sorry I can't be much of a help, but your best bet would be to go on their website and find a number to call.
From my experience with amusement parks they do their own certifications and I know the 6 Flags near me does not use the standard red cross stuff. The red cross swimming requires 500 yards I believe and I would expect 6 flags to be relatively similar|||At 6Flags they use a company called Ellis & Associates. You start out as a shallow water guard & have the option to move to deep later. The swim for shallow is 50 yards and to pick up a 10 lbs brick at 4 ft. you will learn all your CPR, O2, AED training and water training. its totally worth it all!!

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment